Bye Bye Dolly Pot

Have always kept my crushing's from dolly pot, put in the poverty pot , when I bought a 777electric awhile back did the "poverty pot" just before Xmass, that was a top Xmass. Now saving poverty pot for cyaniding one day. Like Trent says on top of the screen you`ll get a few gold "ball bearings".which will contaminate next crushing if you don`t remove. Way to go...............

Thanks fellas,

yeah I put about 60kg through a mates one the other week and was picking out gold balls caught up in the screen with a nail.

But it sure as hell beats days on end of pounding in the dolly pot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to mention, if you put a rich specie in with say a solid 10gram or more piece in , it will cease up the rotor, not to bad with the little electric one which just stalls the motor, but may do damage with the extra power of the petrol driven. Otherwise they are the bees knees.

2 hours ago, Norvic said:

Forgot to mention, if you put a rich specie in with say a solid 10gram or more piece in , it will cease up the rotor, not to bad with the little electric one which just stalls the motor, but may do damage with the extra power of the petrol driven. Otherwise they are the bees knees.

15hp petrol just mangles chunks mate, no stopping her once she is going.  

I have also stopped the little electric ones though with chunks of gold.

• Like 1

Yeah suspected the extra horses would solve the jamming although imagine a big enough solid would jam it too, but what a problem.:wink:

Nice gear Tuna.

Met a bloke in the Pilbara with one. Poor bugger had quartz crush fever. He spent the time detecting, not looking for deep nuggets and patches.... but putting all his swinging time walking to likely quartz shows & tails looking for reefs.  "All I want is a little reef to crush" he lamented to me over a coffee. yep quartz crush fever watch out for it