Garrett AT Max Instructional Video Series

Garrett AT Max Instructional Video Part 1 Published on Sep 20, 2017 by Garrett Metal Detectors - This first part of the instructional video introduces Garrett’s AT Max, followed by instructions on the assembly of the metal detector.

Garrett AT Max Instructional Video Part 2 Published on Sep 21, 2017 by Garrett Metal Detectors - Part 2 of the AT Max Instructional video shows Basic Controls, Z-Lynk Wireless Operation, Target Information, Selecting Modes, Audio Tones and Iron Audio Features, Notch Discrimination, High-Resolution Iron Discrimination, Volume Adjustment, Audio Threshold Adjustment, Frequency Adjustment, Sensitivity Adjustment, Backlight

• Like 1

Will somebody tell me when you see a demo on a new detector they swing it around like like you had a wild cat by the tail? They always find old coins in large amounts and in sandy ground where it's easy digging.( On this I'm just telling you )

I'm not sure but I think it's called a sales pitch! The Big D says To Present or advertise especially in a high- pressure way.

I must say Garrett is not the only one that use this.

Chuck

• Like 1

I really like this machine .already have a CTX but am in the market for a second.Tossing up between the MAX and OX 600....mmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...