My XP Deus Custom Hard Case With Built In Charging

57buick

Then I cut out the foam for everything. And went and bought a 24000mah charge pack for cell phones on Amazon for $30. 24000mah is a huge amount of power, it has 4 USB ports to charge all at the same time and thats enough power to charge everything fully almost 10 times!!

charge pack.jpg

whole case.jpg

• Like 3

Absolutely brilliant idea,really cool idea,trouble is i did buy one of the XP cases thinking that i would carry and use it all the time,un packed it and put all the gear inside it and never used it,that was 18 months ago lol

But i do still use my Deus on a regular basis,infact i like them that much i have a complete one as a back up that i always carry with me.

57buick

I've got to say you got it all together and looking good. For myself I go with the soft gun case. I drive a van and always out of the weather and locked up.

I did have the Deus but sold it. It's a great detector but I just didn't like having to make sure all was charged before I went out to hunt. That's just one thing I like about my MX Sport not having to worry about that as long I got another power pack.

Chuck 

29 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

57buick

I've got to say you got it all together and looking good. For myself I go with the soft gun case. I drive a van and always out of the weather and locked up.

I did have the Deus but sold it. It's a great detector but I just didn't like having to make sure all was charged before I went out to hunt. That's just one thing I like about my MX Sport not having to worry about that as long I got another power pack.

Chuck 

Yea I know it is unusal with the deus having everything to charge. But alot of detectors you have battery packs you have to charge. I find its not reallly that bad and especially with this case setup the only thing I ever have to charge is the power pack after it has charged all the deus components 6 or 7 times while transporting. I dont even have to think about charging.

The bed of my truck has a locking cover on it too but I put all my detectors in hard cases still because I keep them and my sluice and my work tools locked in the truck all the time so Im prepared. A Lot of junk rolling around back there lol