SDC 2300 Headphone Plug Part Number

rumblefish

I have never liked the Koss UR30. Too loose on my head and no independent volume control. All my Minelab UR30 headphones usually stay new in bag to be sold with detector later. Which is why I am one of the first guys to get the adapter. After spending three grand, what's another hundred bucks? That said, it really should have been included when a detector costs that much. Little things like that go a long way with consumers. regardless, money well spent for me and also allows for use of booster and external speaker. My Sun Ray Pro Gold headphones run perfectly without the booster, but it is a must for the external speaker.

• 2 months later...

For anyone set on using an external speaker.  I am now carrying Jonathan Porter's B&Z Booster, and my heavy duty External Speaker.  You would still need the adapter to go from the 6 pin to the 1/4 inch jack.  But the booster can be used with your favorite headphones with more volume than you would ever need or with the speaker.  The thing I really like about the B&Z is that it uses triple AAA batteries instead of 9 volts.

Take care guys!

Doc