Special Fall Map Pricing On The F19 And G2+ Just Started.....449.00 Map Pricing

Thought I'd throw this out there.   I just heard about special fall pricing on the F19 and G2+ units.   I followed  up with a dealer about a G2+ model and got the response below.   

Bottom line is the pricing is too good to pass up and I bought a G2+LTD green camo unit.    Your favorite dealer should be able to put a big smile on your face as the $449 is MAP pricing.      I got mine from Craig at Show Me Treasure.  He made me Happy Happy Happy.

Anyway....this is too good not to share.   You basically get a GoldBug Pro with enhanced Disc features.   It is impossible to go wrong with this deal.

HH
Mike

LIMITED TIME FALL SPECIAL! 
We are offering special pricing that will start Oct. 1 and run through Nov. 30. The special prices apply to our G2+ family of detectors. These offers are only for 2 months so don’t wait! We are accepting orders now. 

G2+ SPECIAL 
You can now buy all three flavors of the G2+ for the same low price! Take advantage of this amazing price before the offer expires! We have limited quantity on some camo units, first come, first served. 

MAP 
G2+ $449 
G2+19LTD $449 
G2+19LTD-P $449

teknetics-g2-plus-sale-flyer.jpg

fisher-f19-sale-flyer.jpg

• Like 3

Interesting, thanks Mike

On 10/4/2017 at 12:43 PM, Mike Hillis said:

G2+ $449 
G2+19LTD $449 
G2+19LTD-P $449

It appears there are three sub-models at the same price, but what are the differences?  Is it just the decoration (two versions of camo and the non-camo)?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

It appears there are three sub-models at the same price, but what are the differences?  Is it just the decoration (two versions of camo and the non-camo)?

Yep.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...