TDI SL Vs TDI Pro* Air Test But Still Interesting

tboykin

This guy uses the TDI on beaches and finds a ton of gold... Also, good video si hablan espanol. But he does everything in both ingles and Spanish. I thought it was cool to see a side by side on both the TDI SL and TDI Pro. Sounds like he is switching to just the SL for now.

Whaddya guys think?

Couldn't finish it..... nuff said.

The photo-bombing cat did it for me. Click.

• Like 1

Didn't watch this vid.. Thing is I've watched some of Ed's earlier vids in the past and the guy really has made some amazing finds on SoCal beaches -- multi multi-$K rings and hundreds heck thousands of $$s in change.. But then his vids started gettin' too long for content therein and he began getting a bit full of himself.. Too bad too, cos his early stuff was decent -- back when he was still all agog about his finds rather than coming across like he could go out and and make high-$ scores any time he wanted..

Swamp

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had to watch it because of your comments above. Made it a whole 1:15 and let it go.

Mike

Mike

I too couldn’t watch it all .I took my finger and slide it over to watch only the air test.

That guy is eat up with himself. He’s the type each morning he kisses himself all over.

With me my wife does that to me. Haha

Chuck