My Policy Regarding Dealers

• 3 months later...

Steve, your forum will receive all my/our adventures in our hobby! Thanks for drawing a line...to draw the most talented and new detectorist to receive sound information and to find a good deal. One stop information forum, this leaves the flavor of a Medium Rare Rib Eye in my mouth...your a Genius!

LuckyLundy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Valens Legacy
      There was an article a few weeks ago about a find that needed to be identified.
      It was a square pendant with some gold flakes inside.
      Several people had seen them before and there was a link to the item.
      I have someone that is wanting to find a couple of them, and would like to point them in the right direction.
      Thank you, Caleb
    • By Sleddman
      Anyone signing in from old whites forum site.  Just seeing if any of you guys made the journey over here.  Sign in here if you did. This is Sleddman , long time whites user. Be safe out there to all and have a great Christmas.   Sleddman
    • By Jin
      Looking at some usernames on this forum i sometimes wonder how they came up with their name. Obviously some have user names that are their real name but others are a little more bizarre. When i decided to join prospecting forums i didn't know what to have, so googled how you say Gold in different languages. I came across "Jin" which is the Chinese term for gold.

• By Steve Herschbach
      I just upgraded the forum to the next major release, 4.5.2. This time they did some changes to the overall look and feel. Most of the changes are improvements but the new high contrast colors and bold fonts are almost too bright, too sharp. The header went stark white so I dialed that back to blue. Anyway, I'll be tweaking the look and feel for a few days. A couple of the old add on modules are now out of date so need to deal with that also.
      For any nerds out there, here is the forum feature change list. One new thing is there will be a new mobile app. If you visit lots of Invision powered websites (like Chris', Bill's, and Rob's) it may be of interest.

The old color scheme. Less bright colors, blue text instead of black and white, more of a gray background.....

• By nickeldNdimed
      I enjoyed reading the topics under this forum as I have a couple entry level units un addition to my Equinox. But I have not been on this site for a couple of months and can’t seem to find it. It seemed pretty active. 
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Hi,
      Here is a short list according to Alexa. The large number reflects the total internet ranking, Google being #1. Other sites you might be familiar with did not make the top ten but you can go to Alexa to see where they rate. This website has been on a tear rapidly increasing in popularity for some time, and I thank you, the good forum members, for making that happen! 
      Updated 8/1/2020
      1. treasurenet.com 295,163
      2. detectorprospector.com 552,748
      3. metaldetectingforum.com (Friendly) 742,426
      4. geotech1.com 1,127,452
      5. prospectingaustralia.com.au 1,132,307
      6. md-hunter.com 1,357,499
      7. metaldetectingforum.co.uk 1,429,423
      8.  findmall.com 1,514,028
      9. mdhtalk.org 4,146,397
      10. dankowskidetectors.com 8,832,928