The Reg Wilson Gold Album

Once again thank you Jrbeatty and Reg for sharing your story and those awesome photos.:smile: I especially liked the 27 ouncer (found in recent times) as I got to see that one in real life. Good luck on the goldfields to both of you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for everything James!

This has been a great album and I appreciate the time you took to allow us to have a peek into OZ gold detecting history, it has been a real pleasure!

Looking forward to our meet-up next year!

Thank you Steve for allowing us all  to meet here ---(and for putting up with all my goofiness)

This forum has allowed me to get exposure with some of the greats of the gold prospecting game--

I have numerous contacts that i credit solely to this forum alone---There is absolutely no way i could have met the amount of people I have any other way---USA and OZ

I truly love Australia , and not just Australia.... Australians!

I have come in contact with more outstanding people there than anywhere else i have been in the world...

Thanks again for the album, James and Reg  --glad it got doco'ed here!

paul

• Thanks 1

You are quite welcome Paul. The original forums of old really helped me out a lot, and I have tried hard to make this a place that honors their memory as places where people can share information and make contacts in a friendly fashion. I really appreciate people who contribute in a positive way, and when we disagree, do it in a respectful way. In the end we all benefit. You are a shiny example of that, so thank you!

I also found Australia and Australians to be an incredible land and people. I am happy we seem to have found a good mix here on the forum. Thank you Reg and JR for contributing to this amazing and rather historic thread. What you have done and lived most will ever only dream of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Crikey this thread is enjoyable thank you Steve, Reg & JR. Just a wee bit of friendly advice when you get Paul downunder, you`ve just gotta be strict with the lad, "don`t spare the whip" so to say. Putting him near gold is like putting a young bull with a mob of heifers. If he plays up, give us a cooee and I`ll be down in a flash.:wink:

PS. You can loan the lad anything no drama.....just not a Z

• Like 1
  • Haha 3