The Reg Wilson Gold Album

Reg,

You'll have to get some sort of bulk distribution to the states I would imagine and then have them individually sent.

Chris Ralph has a book he would like to sell to Adam but the shipping from the states to him is greater than the cost of the book.

Has E-Book distribution been successful enough at preventing unauthorized copies?

A recent nugget book with good printing quality from Reese Townes was printed in South Korea rather than the United States.  I know you probably have connections for least cost printing also if you were to use someone outside of Australia.

Mitchel

• Like 2

Count me in for a copy.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Blurb is a perfect choice for your book Reg. You have a history few can match and Blurb will do a great job with your many priceless photographs. It's good to know you're recovered from your surgery, welcome back.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2020 at 10:35 PM, geelong guy said:

put me down for a copy

Me too

ML should put a copy of this book in the box of every detector they sell.

Actually, it might even be better to have a book compiled with all high profile detectorists who have, at one time or the other, contributed to the success story of ML. Seeing their spectacular gold finds in high gloss format, together with a brief history of their discoveries with individual comments would make this a really nice testament of ML's excellence, added in every new detector box. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...