Rye Patch - The Party Hunt

Nice gold, Rick! Too cold for me there recently...my toy hauler is in the shop, and sleeping in my uninsulated cargo trailer doesn't sound like fun when it dips into the teens/20's at night....brrrr! 

• Like 1

Peg, it was a little chilly during the eve’s!  During the day, it would have been great without the wind chill.  Someone pointed out a little Jeep riding around the desert with a couple of your friends.  I couldn’t get close enough to call them over to follow us.  Of course our Motley Crew would warm normal folks to stay their distance, lol

Rick

• Haha 1

Peg, it was a little chilly during the eve’s!  During the day, it would have been great without the wind chill.  Someone pointed out a little Jeep riding around the desert with a couple of your friends.  I couldn’t get close enough to call them over to follow us.  Of course our Motley Crew would warm normal folks to stay their distance, lol

Rick

Kiwijw,

Brats, is short for Bratwurst!  We had kids there with us.  One 8 year old was messing around with his Dad’s Monster 1000 next to the trucks and digs up a 1/2 Gram nugget!  We had a good laugh at our sore feet and parking on top of the Patch, lol.

Rick

• Like 3
  • Haha 1