New Coiltek 22d Goldstalker 22” Round DD Coil

ATTENTION COILERS – NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!!! 

We are proud to announce the addition of a new coil to the Coiltek Goldstalker range. The 22” Goldstalker in a Double-D (DD) configuration. Compatible with all Minelab SD/GP and GPX detectors. Available for order at your local dealer today! For more information on this product and to locate your nearest dealer, visit our website here: http://www.coiltek.com.au/coils/goldstalker/22-goldstalker/

F9176CD0-C4C5-493E-BDD2-FC6B31AB6D92.jpeg

coiltek-22d-dd-coil-for-minelab.jpg

• Like 4

I am aware that this coil is a DD and mainly aimed for the GPX range of machines,but could be interesting too find out if it would also run on the TDI Pro range of detectors,gut feeling tells me it would.

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

It would probably run on the TDI but would not be optimized for it. Coiltek does makes a line of coils specifically for the TDI. http://www.coiltek.com.au/coils/whites-tdi/

Steve,you are probably right about that new 22'' coil,what i will say is that the Coiltek 14x9 mono coil that i have that was specifically made for the GPX/GP range does work a treat on my TDI Pro,been using it instead of the 12'' DF coil and never regretted getting it,its a pure joy too use for my site situations which are mainly farm land and deep artifact/hoard hunting.

You are of course correct Rick - many coils made for the Minelabs run great on the TDI. The problem is others do not, and if you buy one and it does not you really can’t complain. A lot of my commentary is aimed more at the general audience than a specific response to a post so I thought it was important to note that the coil may very well run great in a TDI, but people are kind of on their own if they wish to find out.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this Steve... Its always a nervous time for me when we release a new coil and I am eager to hear some results from the field. we have had this one in the field for a few months and it has been proven to find some deep treasure in Pakistan and the Middle East.

My gut feeling is that it will be great for open fields in the US and UK for treasure too but of course the bigger the coil the more noise it can bring in too!

In regards to the TDI, not sure if they run as well with our DD coils as the MONO coils and our new range of TDI coils have slightly different specs now to match even better plus they are a flat wound mono so even better!

Here is a few pictures of the guys in Pakistan searching for their ancient treasure! Its great to see what they find as it is from any part of the globe!

Hamid Khan - Coins 4.jpg

Hamid Khan - Coins 6.jpg

Hamid Khan - Coins.jpg

• Like 6

• 11 months later...

Any thoughts on this coil re gold hunting? Been out for a while. Is it flat wound? Don't really see anyone mention using one. I liked my 24" dd but it was heavy. Picked up the 22" dd and noticed it was so much lighter. Would like to buy another dd but unsure what to get. Also looking at the commander 18" dd or anything else anyone may recommend.