Minelab Equinox Full Specifications & Brochures

I knew more Equinox info was on the way after I received an early 6" of snow!  New Minelab Equinox = long hard winter..  Thanks for posting the info Steve.. can't wait for this one. 

Bryan

• Thanks 1

What is the availability date?

Just weighed my Minelab X-Terra 705 with 7.5 kHz 6 in. concentric coil (batteries loaded) at 2.91 lb.  The Equinox weight (2.96 lb) includes a larger coil.  Throw in the fact that it's waterproof while the X-Terra isn't, and they've made significant strides.  (Contrast with the CTX barbell.  :smile:)

I’m not sure if I have enough time on Earth to learn all the Equinox has to offer. Oh well what a fun time I’m going to have using and playing with it.

Thanks as always for posting the info.

Chuck

The Nox may weigh more than the Terra,... but it will be perfectly balanced. LOL

The best mod I did to my 705 was a bicycle bottle strapped under the original stand. The stand is pretty useless anyway. I stuff it full with some rags, spare set of batteries. 1/4” to 3.5mm adapter and some earbuds. Last thing I add when I’ve got the coil of my choice mounted is 1oz fishing weights. And you can trim the unit till it’s got just the wright detecting angle.

Because the counterweight is under your elbow it’s got a very natural swing to it. An extension of your arm.

25 years of starting chainsaws has turned my shoulder into mush. But wielding a heavy brushcutter doesn’t cause any discomfort. Swishing a fast Deus or F19 and it burns like H&//.

So less weight isn’t always the solution, the brushcutter shuffle or the minelab jigg does the trick.

• Like 2