16" Nuggetfinder Avantage Coil

Just wondering has anyone used a 16" round advantage mono coil as of lately and if so what did you think of it? I know many of you have upgraded to the zed, and most of the talk lately has been on the zed but there's still some of us with the gpx. Been silencing my old patches of trash and gold and been thinking of a new coil to get to hit the old patches and hopefully squeeze some nuggets deeper out of range of my Orange 15" Coiltek mono. I am thinking a 16" - to a possible 18" advantage coil max for the areas I hunt. 

I firmly believe the Nuggetfinder 16 round is the best coil anywhere. I tested it against the Commander 18 and found the NF better. I think coils can get too big and lose depth and just get coverage.  I bought a couple Coilteks and sold them right away. Take into account my type of soils vs Australian soil. Probably not as mineralized.

9 minutes ago, inthemountains said:

I firmly believe the Nuggetfinder 16 round is the best coil anywhere. I tested it against the Commander 18 and found the NF better. I think coils can get too big and lose depth and just get coverage.  I bought a couple Coilteks and sold them right away. Take into account my type of soils vs Australian soil. Probably not as mineralized.

I had the 20 " at one time, thankfully I found enough gold to pay for it and than sold it as it was way too large for most of my hunting grounds . I Am thinking the 16" will be as big as I need with enough punch. May just go for it and give it a whirl and see what comes of it...goldwise. 

JW,

I have that coil...nice coil but I am finding that I like the round mono coils better do to the fact it just responds better to deeper targets than elliptical. I need a deep punching coil as I have the smaller coils covered...been trying to get the new Detech 15  superdeep coil but it's not  in the U,.S, as of yet. Think Australia has them...but again a 15 compared to a 16 or 18 " coil ...I am thinking 16- 18 coil will get the punch advantage.