Forum Rules, Help, Tips, Contact Info

Hi Steve, 

Somewhere on here in the past you advised re: how to ignore a certain user - accessed through the drop down profile thing in the top right hand corner.  I have never used it and don't really want to. 

I am wondering if in future versions, we might be able to ignore a whole thread.  Some particular threads have no interest to me and continually pop up with new additions over a long period.  Be nice to be able to press an 'ignore thread' button and never see it again.  Not sure if there are things you are able to suggest to the site builders/updaters or if this is something you see as suitable?

Not the most pressing issue in the modern world but would be handy at times  🙂

Cheers, N.E.  

• Like 2

On 9/15/2022 at 10:03 AM, Northeast said:

Hi Steve, 

Somewhere on here in the past you advised re: how to ignore a certain user - accessed through the drop down profile thing in the top right hand corner.  I have never used it and don't really want to. 

I am wondering if in future versions, we might be able to ignore a whole thread.  Some particular threads have no interest to me and continually pop up with new additions over a long period.  Be nice to be able to press an 'ignore thread' button and never see it again.  Not sure if there are things you are able to suggest to the site builders/updaters or if this is something you see as suitable?

Not the most pressing issue in the modern world but would be handy at times  🙂

Cheers, N.E.  

Not a bad idea. I’ll see if there is a mod available that offers that. When in doubt there is always the old fashioned way. I’m extremely good at ignoring anything that does not interest me, no aid required! :laugh:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/6585-how-to-ignore-users-on-the-forum/

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...