Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

(updated) Deus Version 4.1 Coming Soon It Seems

Here is a link talking about the version.

Still unofficial, but I think we can see at least some improvements users will get when version is officially released.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,2406075

• Like 1

That's actually kind of funny. One of the excuses for the big delay with 4.0 was that they had learned their lesson with 3.0 and wanted to make sure it was never going to need an update. We all knew that was not going to happen!

Hopefully the update gets the pinpointer issues sorted out. Thanks  for posting David!

lol... very soon.   lol.... right. just get over it already XP. you know as soon as it gets installed in thousands of machines there will be problems and then you will have to do another incremental update. just accept it and release 4.1 already so we can use our detectors properly NOW. 

I emailed their customer service on the 24th and they actually responded on Christmas day stating that V4.1 is just not ready yet and they'll announce it on their website when it's ready in the future. I also asked about the godetect app and they said the same thing. I use my Mi6 as a standalone pinpointer as I don't want to connect it until the problem is solved. Even as a standalone I like it way more than I did either of my garret propointers. 

• Like 1