Gold Monster & Hawaii Micro Jewelry

I am using the Minelab Gold Monster 1000 here in Oahu.  So far I have found 16 gold jewelry items.  And yes, I do dig a lot of tin foil and many small pieces of other types of metal.  Most of the time, I can operate in manual sensitivity level 9 or 10.  In some areas, I do have to switch over to auto sensitivity + to be able to hunt.  I do have high hopes for the Equinox 800 here. 

• Like 3

I have wondered about the Gold Monster as a micro jewelry detector and I would say you just proved it is a good fit Terry! I do think the Equinox 800 is going to prove to be an excellent machine for both in the saltwater and in the dry sand. Will it do both well enough to eliminate the need for specialty units? Only time will tell as people around the world match and compare. Looking good so far though!

After I get the Equinox 800 and if it closely matches the Gold Monster in finding small gold jewelry as I think it will.  Then I will only use the Equinox 800 for hunting here.  I also ordered the 6 inch coil for hunting in between rocks in the ocean water.  I must admit that I expect to have several fine gold chains now with the Gold Monster.  But maybe I just have not been over the top of one.

• Like 1