• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mn90403
      Here is a claim listed in New Zealand!
      https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12188130
      Mitchel
    • By Clay Diggins
      Land Matters updated their Mining Claim Maps this past Wednesday.
      Although the LR2000 has been shut down Land Matters gets their data directly from the main BLM database in Denver. This mining claims update is only current until the gov shutdown on December 21st. We've been updating these maps twice a month for more than 4 years now.
      There have been some really big changes in Arizona this past month with a lot of ground opening up in some very good areas. A lot of the newly closed claims were old, from the 1930's and later so this isn't just the usual end of year churn.
      On a related subject the LR2000 went live again today. I guess the new boss told them to flip the switch? It did seem petty to take it down during the shutdown since the servers are already paid for. 
    • By Alaskagold
      Sorry if this was posted somewhere else. 
      It would seem that the state of Alaska is considerably behind on processing new mining claims.  Last time I sent in claim forms they were processed within about two months and on the mapper. The last batch that I sent in have not posted yet on the mapper or or been processed yet and it's been about 3 months.
      I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a delay in claim processing?

They are very nice in the office and willing to answer any questions but they seem to be shorthanded.
    • By rled2005
      GPAA Membership. Is it a joke? Are their Claims all worked out? Is it worth $90 to join?
    • By Sourdough Scott
      BLM raises fees. Just wanted everyone to know. Steve, please move this topic to a different thread, if not appropriate here. 
      http://www.freerangereport.com/blm-hikes-mining-claim-permit-fees-by-30-percent/
    • By Steve Herschbach
      There are few places left where you can dredge legally in the United States, especially with larger suction dredges. Alaska however is very dredging friendly. I have been updating the Alaska Mining Claims For Sale page and there are several decent dredging claim packages available now at some good prices. If you are looking for a summer long dredging adventure, this is the place to start so check it out.