New Minelab Equinox Parts & Accessories Page

Just maybe by the time the Sun goes down Tuesday we’ll all know the price of the 6” coil to go with the Equinox .

I know it’s other items we want the price of but I’ll take it anyway I can get it.

Chuck

Just now, Ridge Runner said:

Just maybe by the time the Sun goes down Tuesday we’ll all know the price of the 6” coil to go with the Equinox .

I know it’s other items we want the price of but I’ll take it anyway I can get it.

Chuck

The 6" is what i'd like to add for sure but cost will be a factor. I'm thinking the price will be $199 per coil. 

Hey Skate

You May be right on the price being Steve said something about it’s a smart coil.

I may ask Minelab if they got one not so smart cheaper.

Well that’s cheaper than that new coil for the 7000 at 15 hundred.So 199 sounds real good right now .Haha

Chuck

53 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey Skate

You May be right on the price being Steve said something about it’s a smart coil.

I may ask Minelab if they got one not so smart cheaper.

Well that’s cheaper than that new coil for the 7000 at 15 hundred.So 199 sounds real good right now .Haha

Chuck

If the coil is more than 25% of the actual detector then it better be a "smart" coil or it may be that I'm a "stupid" detectorist for paying that much. 

• Haha 2

I have to believe that Minelab has to be giving out full price lists on Equinox accessories at their meeting going on right now, and that we will see those prices by the end of the week. I don’t know that for a fact, but it would be nuts to not have that ready for the dealers.

Steve,

I wish you were at the meeting!

Mitchel

• Like 1

Talking with Rob and what he posted on his forum but nothing coming out yet on a price on any item. Minelab saying by the end of the month the Equinox will be out.

Chuck

PS yet to see anything said on Bill’s forum.

Maybe Gerry will post something here