Sign in to follow this  
Cal_Cobra

Detech Coil For Makro Racers

Their SEF and Ultimate coils are legendary, as are some of their gold coils, but saw that now their making coils for the Makro Racers too:

The Ultimate coil might do well on the Racers if you have a need for a large coil.

HH,
Brian

• Like 1

Good news! Now hopefully they'll expand to other coil styles, and maybe do a 14x10 excelerator for the Impact! 

• Like 1

I bet the Ultimate coil would be killer on the Racer2 :biggrin:

• Like 1

I tried the Ultimate on the Sovereign and it was an improvement on the stock coil no doubt and very light, but then I tried the 14x10 and it is even better! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By drxalaa
      I From morocco i have paper of treasure like this photo and i have other Place more than 30 with treasure in land i don't have detector for 1,5m to know the place treasure and make sure
      i have a EDS gold catcher but not working well always i find only ferrous target with Disc
      I need someone from morocco can work with me or someone help me for good Detector for 1,5m for Detect Gold

• By WesH
      Wondering if anyone uses the Detech brand of coils on their Minelabs and how do you think they compare with coiltek and NF.
    • By argyle
      It was my understanding that Nokta mentioned a while ago that the NOKTA IMPACT would be a unit built for Kellyco only, as a more or less exact copy of the original Racer, only on an ergonomic shaft as opposed to the terrible Racer shafts.

As far as performance on the Goldfields go, both the CoRe, Fors Gold and Racer are left wanting badly. The Gold Racer I haven't used yet but will very soon, and even with it's new 'intelligent vsat, I don't hold much hope for it due to such a high frequency, limiting it to surface and just a few inches depth on smallish gold.

The most interesting units are one that a lot of guys aren't picking up on yet, that is the release of the new Detech Chaser's in a few weeks.
      I guess Detech didn't get involved in all the cash for comments the other brands chose to push their units with.
      Even judging by the now discontinued analogue Detech units as the Winner and Plus and finally Reacher ....these early models absolutely kill Nokta/Makro units on both quiet and hot ground. So the new digital Chaser's are looking pretty good.
      The first one will be in 14kHz, then another in 28kHz, and the third in 4.8kHz like the Detech Relic Striker that puts an enormous amount of gain out of it's very large stock SEF coil.
      The Chaser will have a full coil selection to boot.

• By Redneck
      Looks like an interesting detector.  I'm interested in any info you could share!
      Thanks,
      Red
    • By Rege-PA
      New DD coil at Gold Basin.

First time customer used a DD there, very impressed with performance.

• By Rege-PA
      Some info on New Detech 15in DD

15 inches DD coil for GPX Flier.pdf