Not Sure If It Is True Regarding Delivery Dates

Buzzard

I was told by a sales person in the local detecting shop that the Equinox would be out on the 1st of March.

Hope it is true , then we have a time line to wait....I was asking about a coin machine and was told it would be out the 1st of March and I should wait for it to arrive......

I would be disappointed for sure if this were true. 6 months of hype is a bit much for an $800 detector. 

Buzzard 

What said about when the Equinox will be out is not a good thing if true. I do hope who said that is big time mistaken.

I just started a post on when you pre-order your Equinox.

I guess only time will tell us all.

Chuck

Guest TreasureGuy
21 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I was told by a sales person in the local detecting shop that the Equinox would be out on the 1st of March.

Your comment has made me depressed!

Hi everyone , I am new to this sport and forum. Have been lookin around here for awhile, some great info here. Just thought I would let you all know that some of the UK sites are showing that the Equinox is expected to show up on there shelves sometime in December.  I hope that helps alleviate some of the depression that is showing up due to lack of a firm release date.

I to have the 800 on pre order but the ground up here will be frozen until sometime in late March early April. I'm hoping to have mine well before then.

Cheers 

• Like 1

InTrouble is correct, Crawfords website says:

Coming Soon - Expected December 2017. 

Still no ML official announcement, so we will see.

• Like 1

Just in! New England states will be getting the Equinox next spring after the snow and ice melts. The Southwest will be receiving the Equinox this month as it's prime detecting weather there right now! :rolleyes: