Short Trip To Baja

Condor

WTG ,Steve I was wondering if you had been out finding nuggets .Looks like you should be able to get into some out of the ways places with the new toy.Good luck to you when you head south after Xmas ,maybe when you get back to Yuma we can get a few days detecing in, i should be in yuma sometime after the first of the year.Find a big one .

48 minutes ago, fredmason said:

Steve...you got to be crazy!!! Those Rocon will take you anywhere-if, you can stay on them...too much for me to ride.

Nice gold!!!

fred

You're right about that Fred.  I've done some upgrades, to that little Honda 160cc engine. They need to breath a little more so I added bored out racing carb, exhaust header, high flow air filter then jiggered the governor to squeeze out every bit of rpms.  So much torque it will jump out from under you, and now more top end speed than I will ever need.  I also added the aftermarket new front fork with shock absorber.   A sweet machine and will no doubt result in another Dr. visit or two. 

• Like 3

Tumble, roll, slide, smash, ankle busting, etc, etc ...

Good GOD (gold) Steve!  Be careful.

Mitchel

8 hours ago, Condor said:

You're right about that Fred.  I've done some upgrades, to that little Honda 160cc engine. They need to breath a little more so I added bored out racing carb, exhaust header, high flow air filter then jiggered the governor to squeeze out every bit of rpms.  So much torque it will jump out from under you, and now more top end speed than I will ever need.  I also added the aftermarket new front fork with shock absorber.   A sweet machine and will no doubt result in another Dr. visit or two. 

I think it was son Payton who did the mechanic work---- just a guess!!! :tongue:

AND put a cover on that pick before you wreck and bleed out from a kidney puncture....!!!!

10 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

I think it was son Payton who did the mechanic work---- just a guess!!! :tongue:

AND put a cover on that pick before you wreck and bleed out from a kidney puncture....!!!!

It's great to have a mechanic in the family.  I did put the pick inside my pack and it punctured my camelback bladder.  I had to cut that day short after running out of water.  So I went back to camp and drank beer. 

• Haha 2