My wife had to retake the picture a number of times because her laughing blurred the picture.  

IMG_0641.JPG

• Haha 3

You`ve started a golden fashion SS, the GoG will not tolerate anyone out there not fitted in appropriate gear, way to go Hawkeye.

• Like 1

No No you got it all wrong Paul, the GoG has given them her stamp of approval, we who dare to wear, will reap it in in lbs.

Bloody yanks... crikey he`s even starting to sound like a OZie, get him aside SS and beat it out of him with a 4x2 ...............................:wink:

• Haha 1

Cos it is in lbs if you truly believe it is so, you can make it be so, the GoG will look after you then. Time, effort and the right dacks :wink:

• Like 1

You can also look up Cargo Pants on Amazon with knee pad pockets and find what you want. Pants with pockets are best route to go as strapons never stay in place very long.

Wore my CAT pants for the first time today in AZ.  Temperature about 70F.  Pants a little too hot for my liking at that temperature.  I do like the knee pads in the pockets idea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andy2640
      Apologies if im posting a lot, but im really into this hobby. 
      My finds arent stunning by any means, but it does show that this machine is very capable!  Its only a matter of time before the treasure is found, hehehehehe.
      Cheers Peeps!
      Edit: You may think this is a lot of finds for the amount of time ive been hitting it, but kindly take note, i was informed one location was the spot of an old wishing well.  LOL.
      Andy

• By Azavsfan
      Really 2 topics here. I am interested in what kind of boots you folks use while detecting. I prefer metal free and currently use a pair of Keens but the sole is already starting to delaminate and they have less than 60 hours out and about. I know they are good about replacing them, or so I have heard, but I would really like something that will hold up reasonably well and won't give me that falsing that can happen when I forget about metal in boots. I ran into a Border Patrol agent who said he uses a boot called Vibram Rocky that has no metal and stands up to the terrain down here in Yuma by Sea (sorry Condor, I can't resist repeating your catch phrase). Comments or new ideas?
      2nd question is about a standalone GPS unit that folks use. I have an old Etrex but would like something a little newer and if possible it will accept Google Earth images/KML files so I don't have to try to redo all the points I have saved to my places and the special MRDS and other KML layers I've accumulated.
      Any info is appreciated and I know from experience that somebody out there is bound to learn something from these topics besides myself. Thanks in advance.
    • By Ridge Runner
      I was at a loss just where to post this new look for the coin and nugget shooter. So I said this is the best place for all to see.
      I had to do something being every time I put my tool bag on before I started detecting it would pull my jeans down. Then when I’d bend over I don’t have to tell you what would show. My wife was always pointing that out to me.
      Well lady’s and gentleman I have found What I think that will fix our problem. Lady’s this may be a man problem only but you may want to give it a try.
      My wife said she won’t be going anywhere with me wearing my new look. Just think that’s money you already have saved by her staying at home when you go out for dinner.
      I must say they may be a little hot now but well worth it. You can find them at Walmart. The brand name is Liberty and they are all cotton.
      Get Ready For The New Look For 2018
      By Chuck

• By martygene
      Maybe waterproof some of the time. Maybe warm some of the time. Sensitive enough to find small targets without having to take gloves off. And rugged. Maybe one pair for warm and another for waterproof. And then I will be going to the UK in late April so what would be good for over there? Any ideas of what has worked ( and not worked) would be much appreciated. thanks. I saw one YouTube vid where a guy was wearing Sealskinz but the reviews on Amazon weren't all the best and they are expensive.  
    • By mn90403
      I stopped by a store a friend of mine told me about today and I'll never shop at REI again for boots.  This place https://www.galls.com/ has 769 entries for footwear.  I looked in their print catalog (what's that) and there are 45 pages of shoes, boots, duty boots, metal free, etc.  There is much more online and I have to say if you want to save a lot of bucks, get a Galls brand shoe.  I recently bought a new pair so I don't need any this season but if you do get some of these!
      If you can't navigate a website very good go directly to the footwear here:  https://www.galls.com/footwear
      Oh, I'm also going to buy some of their pants and shorts.
      Mitchel
    • By GB_Amateur
      I'm sure many of you detect in colder weather than I've been in the last couple days (38F = 3C).  I can keep everything warm but my fingers.  Even with gloves (one on my detecting hand and two on my digging hand) I can't keep my fingers warm.  My detecting hand has a fairly thin (mechanic's) glove so I can handle the controls.  Both hands have been dry so that isn't the problem.  Any advice appreciated.