Equinox First Gold Nugget Photos

So if your finding these small nuggets in [multi] & field mode, heck the Equinox 600 would be just as capable in this regard, as according to the ML specs, the 600 & 800 utilize identical frequencies in simultaneous multi-frequency modes.  

Hmm....

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 3:39 PM, Cal_Cobra said:

So if your finding these small nuggets in [multi] & field mode, heck the Equinox 600 would be just as capable in this regard, as according to the ML specs, the 600 & 800 utilize identical frequencies in simultaneous multi-frequency modes.  

Hmm....

It never pays to assume too much especially about something that hasn't been finalised yet, at the same time it can be a lot of fun trying to jigsaw all the snippets of info together while we all patiently wait for release day.

JP

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think Jonathon could find gold with a stick from a tree ?

To be honest, being from the midwest, I had no idea you could even get that small of a nugget to register on the detector, Wow!

Thanks Steve...... i was wondering if it was being used when those tiny nuggets were found?   Obviously if it was people need to realize that.   How sensitive is it to minerals.......... im thinking wet salt sand?   Always looking for an edge Steve lol.  It also makes me realize i just might need one of those PPer i have in a box and not used for years.

Dew

Thanks Steve ...... i did a little reading on them.   Still curious....... was he in multi freq or one of the gold freqs?    Could we get a picture or weight of the smallest one of those nuggets the machine would pick up in multi freq?