Minelab Equinox Training Class Next Month

I'll be taking two of my Field Staff members to Phoenix for the 2 day Equinox Training for Dealers.  I feel this is very important for my guys and I to learn as much as we can as fast as we can.  Eventually we'll be able to pass our knowledge down to the customers.  We look forward to earning your business.

Yes I'll be there as well as Lunk & Scott.  I figured 3 of us taking notes and listening is better than just me.

20170929_184004.jpg

• Like 7

I hope we are all learning to use our shiny new Equinox's next month!  Getting official training and insight would be outstanding, I'm jealous. Have a great time!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'll be taking two of my Field Staff members to Phoenix for the 2 day Equinox Training for Dealers.  I feel this is very important for my guys and I to learn as much as we can as fast as we can.  Eventually we'll be able to pass our knowledge down to the customers.

Yes I'll be there as well as Lunk & Scott.  I figured 3 of us taking notes and listening is better than just me.

Gerry, I’m really looking forward to gaining a knowledge base on the Equinox and sharing it with customers; thanks so much for the opportunity my friend. I’m very fortunate to be one of your staff members.

• Like 2

Gerry, great to see you on the forum.  Ah ha, so there is an Equinox in Boise...I know that location well, in fact I think I cleaned out all the rusty bottlecaps around that very tree, just watch all the goose poop.  :smile:  Good luck at the training, I can't wait to learn what the Equinox is all about and I know you will pass on everything you learn.  And those are two lucky staff members!  

Darren

• Like 1

I did not say it was complex.  I want my staff and I to know the different terms of this new machine and some of its technology.  I want to make sure my field staff are keen to the catch words and then be able to describe what they actually do.  Maybe its just me and the way I have been doing things as a Senior 20+ year Minelab Dealer (Managed Partner), but I feel you better know what you are selling.  With my staff and I, to be honest....we are detectorists 1st and dealer 2nd.

• Like 2

Good!  I'm hoping the Equinox is efficient like BBS and simple to use.  I also hope it works in shallow saltwater as an Equinox size machine would make for an excellent travel machine!  It sure would be nice to get my hands on one for my Caribbean trip next month!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cabo,  I too hunt Caribbean trips in Bahamas and Mexico.  You interested in getting together for a few days or are you more of a solo swinger?  My gut tells me it will not run as smooth on salt water beach as BBS and FBS technologies and if it does???  I'm a happy hippe..

Photos are from a 2017 hunt earlier this year testing the new Coiltek 14x9" CTX coil for Trevor at Coiltek.

AllCoil1.jpg

1Coil1.jpg

AllCoil2.jpg

• Like 3

I've always heard Coiltek makes superior coils, but have never tried one.

• Like 1