Why Do You Want An Equinox?

Cabo Chris

I need to replace my Explorer's . I will keep the ET but my back and shoulders are wearing out and its time for a lightweight machine that does the ET thing . I also want a machine for land so if for any reason its not that good on salt i will use it there . 

If i like the Equinox i will buy another as backup later in the year but that depends on finds to pay for it.

I will be buying a Terra 705 too for the dry beach during the Summer searches when i search all night , might be old now but what a coin hoover.

While I am interested in seeing how this new machine works out it is highly unlikely I will be rushing out to buy one. Is that to say I never will?.... No. Just I am in no hurry.

I am very happy with my V3i. It does all the things I require and I am quite used to it now after 5 years of use. Is it the best machine on the market? Probably not, but I have found some really nice stuff and I am never outgunned.

In the meantime I will wait without speculation and fanfare, I hope it turns out to be all that you guys are hoping for.

Happy hunting ..... I will be watching.