• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Buzzard
      If there is one then ignore this.
      I would love to see a laminated Cheat card Telling the setting (what button does what) for the Gold Master 24K...would make it easier for us who can't remember S... Well Stuff.
      Thanks
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      I have experienced the following and have read where others have too.
      The multi frequency is where it seems where most of the performance is with Equinox.
      However there are times where using single freq can help like checking bottlecaps say with 5 or 10 kHz.
      The problems comes in here where a user of Nox can accidentally leave their detector in singles freq ops hence they may lose out on the grand performances of multi freq unknowingly, hence miss some finds.
      So it would have been nice if Minelab would have incorporated an alarm ( that user can select) if they choose that would tell them they are not in multi freq.  Mabe  even consider allowing time delay adjustable to some degree before it sounds in the event a user does go to single freqs ops.
      This may of may not be achievable as far a small Equinox by way of updates, but future models using both multi and single freq ops, IMO it would be a nice feature to include.
      David

• By Reno Chris
      I talked with a friend yesterday and he mentioned that a common prospecting friend of ours had lost his home in the "Camp" fire now burning over in the  Paradise - Magilia area of Butte County. (this is a guy very unlikely to be known by any of the prospectors here).
      I thought of a couple of folks many of you here are likely to know - Digger Bob and Miner John Derloo (maker of Miner John Coils and accessories). They also live in that same general area. I hate to call as they are likely busy with other more important things (like evacuating or their neighborhood on fire) and I was wondering if any of the folks here had heard anything on how they were doing. Both of these men have a number of friends, so I was hoping to hear some news.
      If not I will give them a call within a few days.
    • By geof_junk
      https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-05/how-to-survive-in-the-outback/10463852
    • By drake
      Hi all,  based in West Aus and new to this detector. Actually, back into detecting after a 25 year break. 
       Moved back to Aus after a long time away, and keen to get digging.. By coincidence Im in the same area that the earliest European settlers, and convicts (Fremantle) lived in West Aus. So id love to find a part of the history , (which is only half as old as US, but i still think interesting.)  
      Now..This detector is super sensitive and Very deep ability compared to my vintage Whites, to the point it annoys me on trashy ground.Im finding it hard to decipher if its actually a massive large target 2 feet underground, like a can or alloy car part or a coin. The id is same as many Aussie coins, the depth says the same, but it sure aint the same item!
      Im not very good with machine yet,  but i noticed the depth meter isnt very accurate on large items and i dig a massive hole to find a deep buried can instead of a coin. Any advice from your experience  would be much appreciated
      cheers,

• By Sourdoughmoe
      Hello all, i will be in Las Vegas next week, i plan on bringing my metal detector.
      i wanted to know if there is any place near Vegas that is legal to detect nuggets or do i have to go to rye patch?
      thanks in advance for your suggestions.