• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sharps
      I have a Safari and have a few questions. Does wet grass have an affect on it? It is chirping like you threw tinfoil all over the ground, no matter what mode I am in.. No.2 sometimes when I use the pinpoint on the detector it will stay humming and the screen will show black no matter if it is over the target or not. Thank you.
    • By phrunt
      I'm a bit puzzled on timings, I've pretty much left mine in sensitive extra since getting it and it seems the go-to timing for around here.  I only use mono coils and I'm  basically chasing tiny gold in soils with very low mineralisation, 1 gram is huge for me so we are talking 0.0X to 0.3 gram bits on average that I am chasing.  I was looking at timings charts on this site here and found the two best options for me below, I think.  Sharp appears to be best if using a DD, does that mean I'd be best off sticking with my sensitive extra seeing I use a mono coil or is a DD coil worth considering?
      I'm trying to see if there is a way I can scratch out a bit more depth on these little nuggets.
      This chart is the one that throws me out the most, basically no timings are "Excellent" for mono coils except Fine Gold, Enhance and Sens Smooth which are more for mineralised soils, only DD coils seem to have Excellent for the timings I'm trying to use for the small gold in mild soils..... 😕

And this chart below describes the two timings I think might be best for me.

• By Kurthakan
      i m a New member.  i Live in Turkey. Love stones and minerals. is this stone galena ?
      i found the rock in seferihisar . Turkey

Thanks....

• By phrunt
      As many GPX owners may know the GPX has toggle switches, they're quick and easy to use, but they're also quick and easy to bump... you can spend half a day detecting in a mode you didn't mean to by accident unless you check them regularly.  It's happened to me all too often.
      I have a Steelphase SP01 audio enhancer for my GPX and on it's toggle switch is a handy little guard that stops you bumping it's on/off switch.

I've decided I want to add something like this to my GPX to prevent me screwing up bumping the switches but I can't find where to buy them, I'll have to keep hunting around online and see, and also check electronics shops next time I'm in town. 
      Has anyone done something like this to their GPX or am I the only clumsy one bumping the switches all the time?  If so what switch guards were best?  There appears to be a lot of different designs.
    • By Voyager32
      I’m waiting for my Anfibio multi to arrive and was curious if anyone has tried wireless earbuds with the Nokta detectors, I have an equinox 600 and use them sometimes, also an Avantree clip on transmitter with my Tony Eisenhower Waterproof headphones, it’s nice to have options, would also like to make an adapter so I can use Tony’s headphones underwater with the Anfibio. 
    • By Againstmywill
      I found this at the same place the 1899 Barber Dime came from, the old farm where I grew up in Wisconsin. It appears to be brass, and the thin strip of metal makes a "bwonggg" sound when plucked. Any guesses?