Equinox Speaker

Hi All and happy new year from the UK. I do not think this has been mentioned but does the equinox come with a built in speaker? Simply because during the hot summer months I like to go topless so to speak and not wear headphones especially in the countryside where there are no folks to bother with beeping noises. Thanks Michael

Happy new year   

i expect as in every other detector, using the speakers takes more power and will cause the batteries to drain faster. How much faster is an open question. I already bought a 9000 mAh charger I can use to recharge either the equinox or the Bluetooth headphones ( or earbuds) should either need a recharge while detecting. I'm going to have a holder for the charger mounted under the arm cuff or  highest point of the detector so as to not disrupt the balance,  which if anything is likely to the nose-heavy side. 

• Like 1

I really like the external speaker in the very hot summer months. 

Steve you are very good at posting pictures with great detail.  Thanks for all you do.

• Thanks 1

Steve, 

The WM-10 on the CTX obviously has a built-in speaker.  DO I recall correctly that the WM-08 for the Equinox does not -- the only speaker being that on the control box?

Steve