Equinox Internal Photos

FlyFish

What I "think" I see here on the photo showing the rear of the speaker is:

Three wires to the headphone jack....third wire to turn off internal speaker like the CTX when headphones are connected?

Two wires to the charging port which makes sense for battery charging... but.....not sure if those also can be used for internet software uploads?? not big on computer related hardware. Guess that depends on where the two wires go inside on the boards.

Cliff

2 hours ago, cdv said:

What I "think" I see here on the photo showing the rear of the speaker is:

Three wires to the headphone jack....third wire to turn off internal speaker like the CTX when headphones are connected?

Two wires to the charging port which makes sense for battery charging... but.....not sure if those also can be used for internet software uploads?? not big on computer related hardware. Guess that depends on where the two wires go inside on the boards.

Cliff

This looks to be a very early prototype board. The charging/data port on this unit does appear to only have 2 wires attached which would just be for charging for this unit. I also see a long jumper wire and at least one hand soldiered component which I would hope wouldn't make it to final production status. There were probably board revisions to rectify those things.

Hey, good eye!

Figured it was an early prototype.

• Like 1

Just a side note but you can catch a few other glimpse's in the ML video :

Someone has definitely been working on the board pictured here ;)

No super secret leaks here people, just the FCC filing regarding the Equinox. You can see all sorts of neat stuff at the full website:

https://fccid.io/Z4C-0022

The board used in the photos did not even need to be functional. It has to show antenna and communication chip locations.

• Like 2