Steve Herschbach

Hitler Upset At Minelab

That's pretty doggone good!!

Steve

That was just about like one of the phone calls I took on Tuesday.  My wife could even hear the terror and strain coming from the other end and she was on her pad playing cards.  I told him if I did not have it in his hands by Jan 31st, I'd refund the money and send his old detector back.  I even offered to send him a new in box (old detector of same model).  Please don't let me hang Minelab.

• Haha 2

You dealers have to put up with some interesting customer angst.  We can't help it even though we know we are acting like spoiled 5 year olds.  LOL.

• Like 1

Absolutely hilarious.

Funny, but kind of true.  Deliberate or not by ML, brilliant NOX... Ach mein Furher... Ich meine "Equinox" marketing!  So many willing to part $ for an unseen product- Brilliant!  

• Like 1

Fuhrer . The "Nox" is out soon . :unsure:

So rediculously funny!  Makes me think of the 10 deutch Reich phennig coin I dug up at an old New Jersey farmhouse. So good  

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna watch it again. Bravo

Too funny !:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Published on Dec 22, 2017 - Glenn Wadstein mined Sterling Creek Mine from 1986-2001 and found pounds and pounds of gold. He built his own equipment and treated the job as a sand and gravel operation. Here's the equipment he built, the way he moved overburden to reveal the ore and how he processed the ore to filter out the gold. Wadstein took this video in 1986 at the outset of the mining operation, edited it into a clear and descriptive narrative and then converted the video to digital format in 2017. Wadstein narrated the video on October 22, 2017 at the Ashland Literary Arts Festival held Hannon Library, Southern Oregon University.

• By idahogold
      "Cheers All from Idaho" 😄Incredible Story...Enjoy! Ig

• By Smithsgold
      Prospecting for Gold Nuggets in an Old Hydraulic Pit in the Heart of the California  Motherlode. The Old Timers didn't get it all watch as Jeff and Gary (Two Toes) find Hidden Gold Nuggets in the Bedrock Crevices with Metal Detectors. SG 011
      Watch our other Prospecting video's and check out Gary's Channel ( Two Toes )
      Thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the video, 
      Jeff

• By abenson
      Here's a new video XP just released.

• By Jim McCulloch
      Victoria Australia nuggetshooter "Aureous" has launched a YouTube gold prospecting channel called "Gold N Ghosts". His first video shows some of his successes with his Goldmaster 24K at "worked out" Australian sites. Worth watching! HH Jim

• By Cal_Cobra
      Posted on the relic and coin hunting forum, just in case the link doesn't work: