Trinityau.com

TRINITYAU

I thank Steve for allowing me to post this information.

Hello all, I would like to invite everyone to visit my new website "TRINITYAU.COM". HTTP://WWW.TRINITYAU.COM I started this website to advertise and sell my book "Detecting for Gold, Adventures,Trips and Tips". The website has turned into quite a bit more and I am looking forward to adding all my weekly trips to the "My Trips..." page. Of course any of my longer trips that carry me off to locations away from the Redding, CA area will also be posted as well.

I will continue to add new content and pictures that are educational to all as time goes along. If anyone has any ideas as to subject matter that could be added, please let me know. I am open to comments and hope to have a site that will offer information to both the beginner electronic prospector as well as the seasoned gold prospector. There are many subjects that I plan on going into more detail about with a common sense approach.

I will continue to post on the different forums where I have posted in the past.

Again, thanks for looking, and leave a comment on the Blog. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

TRINITYAU.COM TRINITYAU.COM TRINITYAU.COM

• Like 2

Wonderful. Ray was kind enough to help out when I was heading into the Trinities this past Fall. Ray I sent you an e mail.

strick

Looking forward to the complete site.

Had trouble getting some of it to load? Took A LONG TIME to load up and some of the pictures never finished after 8-10 minutes. Don't usually have a problem. Might be on my side? I don't know

Hello all, thanks for all the comments. I have been talking to many people about their access to the site and how it has worked for them. I have only come across a very few that have had issues loading at all.

Steve, all the pictures have been optimized for the site. I had several friends and an instructor in Webpage set-up at Shasta College help me go over the site. The few people that were using older versions of Explorer were the ones having problems. I was told also that many website companies are set up to optimize on Chrome and above. I am finding out myself that I am going to have to keep up with technology better. Next year, I am sure there will be another newer program that we will have move up to.

These forums do not work well with Explorer any more. The basic pages come up but when you go to post, or get off a main page things do not work right. I use Chrome all the time now and have encountered no problems. I cannot post at all if I have opened up with Explorer.

Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS