my name is Rasheed
From Saudi Arabia
Help
How to recognize
  Places of nuggets of gold
Are there indicators given to see the probability of a gold

Do Long Range Detector Location
  Useful for detecting nuggets
Is there a company or engineer with a website to help determine the availability of gold?
Do you know a company or location for maps or remote sensing to locate gold

Welcome to the forum!

When I hear the words “Long Range Locator” I usually think of dowsing devices dressed up to look like science based devices.

The scientific end of things is called Geophysical Prospecting. I wrote a previous post that summarizes some of the methods available to geophysical prospectors.

I hope that helps. Be cautious with your money. There are many who would like to take it based on excessive promises. Good luck!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Noah (FL)
      EDITED.........For a first timer just doing some experimental nugget hunting would it be worth a GPAA membership for access to the claims or just doing some research and hunting BLM land?  Will be in Phoenix visiting a friend after a work trip that ends in Vegas. I am entertaining renting a car instead of flying and trying my luck for nuggets along the way!  
      Thanks...Noah

What group/club is best for AZ or NV gold detecting claims???   First time detector prospector looking for a nugget!!!
      Relic/coin hunter from Florida planning a vacation.    Thanks
    • By nugget hunter
      has any one air test the scuba tector on large objects ????? i like to know it max range ......i seen its worthless on very small targets ....whats it range on a helmet , rifle ,  truck size object ....the targets i look for  are 12 to 24 inches deep could the scuba tector in wet sand go this deep ???  or does it max out at 12" am guessing 2.5x the coil size like other pi detectors do ....
    • By nugget hunter
      any info or ideas  on what would find more nuggets ?????
    • By Swifty
      Seeing that most of the regular posters are experienced detector users, I'm a little curious what type of threshold  you prefer.
      I've noticed there seems to be 3 main choices for threshold.
      1. Running hot, detector sounds a little unstable but still a target stands out from the rest of the sounds.
      2. Running smooth and steady listening for any change in sound at all.
      3. Running close to, or actually silent with a target the only sound made excepting an occasional EMI burst.
      And second are you using headphones?
      I run my 7000 close to silent, and my discrimination detectors with a smooth threshold.
      I use headphones on everything.
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      On my FB a few weeks ago I posted a photo of a thin metal tin rectangular in shape that had Chinese writing on it. Yes I know it is an opium tin, but what does the symbols say? Found these 3 at an old mining site with Equinox. Thanks for your help.

• By Bhogg
      Hi Everyone just wondering about Gold Nugget Settings?.
      I haven’t seen or heard  much about Settings for hunting small nuggets and also hunting them in highly mineralised soils?.
      Very interested to see how it’s going to compare against the Gold Monster, as it’s very sensitive on very Tiny bits.
      So if anyone’s been having some great success with it I’d love it if you could please share some settings and tips.
      Thanks Everyone for your time and help it’s greatly appreciated!!.
       Cheers All