Have You Tried To Find Forrest Fenn's Treasure?

Here's a video interview with Mitzi Wallace, wife of minister Paris Wallace who died this past June searching for the treasure.  She has a different view than the "call it off" and "you can't be responsible for yourself so someone needs to do it for you" proponents.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/06/30/treasure-hunter-new-mexico-paris-wallace/

• Like 2

I think Fenn's idea of a treasure hunt is awesome. Hunting and searching for potentially 5 million gold SHOULD involve some risks. The fact that people die or have been injured is a part of life. The sheriff needs to stick to protecting and serving against crime and leave the treasure issues to someone else. I just wish I had the time and the brains to figure it out myself. 

Next thing you know we're going to see a group protesting Oak Island because the legend says someone else has to die in order for the treasure to be found. Then we'll have a group calling for Expedition Unknown to change their name to Expedition Somewhere so people aren't afraid to watch the show. 

• Like 1

Yes, I've been working on it a few years.   Its amazing how many good solves there are to the poem that don't end up with the treasure in hand.   Great fun.

HH
Mike