New Detector From Nokta / Makro - The Makro Racer

There is a new detector model on the horizon from the new Nokta / Makro partnership, the Makro Racer. This came to light on this recent thread http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/508-holiday-wishes/?p=3879

There will be two models, the Makro Racer for coin and relic hunters and the Makro Gold Racer for the prospectors. I am sure that as new information becomes available you will read about it here first. This new company from Turkey is really starting to impress me.

More information on the Makro Racer and Makro Gold Racer

post-1-0-43805100-1420036870_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-12761800-1420427584_thumb.jpg

The merger between Nokta and Makro was a really wise move. As is the association with Detector Electronics. Most people here have not heard of them but the founder of the company invented the Depthmaster line of products and they are the distributor for XP. I know you have heard of them. The website is http://www.metaldetector.com

If they follow the business model Detector Electronics uses for XP Detectors there will be local dealers.

Yep Steve! This is the kind of company we have all wanted. They do not seem to take their customer base for granted. Im sure there will be a bump in the road or two along the way, but customers like me are loyal to those that really care about us.

• Like 1

Look what Santa has in his right hand.  Hoping that this new model will be as good on gold as the Fors Gold and Fors Core.  It's going to be an exciting new year with all the new toys coming, especially from Nokta. 

What is a Hybrid VLF? Same as a VLF/PI?

Quote from Nokta   "Our goal for the next few years is to dominate the detector sector with new products developed with unique technologies that will differentiate us and make us known not as a regular detector manufacturer but an exceptional company that exists with its technology. With the new products we are planning to launch between 2015-2017 (Pulse Induction detectors, new technology VLF and pulse imaging systems, hybrid VLF detectors, entry-level detectors, walk-thru security detectors, mine detectors etc.) and with your support, we wish to share the pride and happiness of achieving this goal all together."

These guys are really looking to shake things up!