What's The Biggest Golden Sun Baker You've Ever Found?

Thanks for sharing all your Sunbaker finds folks.  It is amazing to see what is out there and just laying on the surface.

Mitchel, Norvic, Chris, Davsgold all have serious finds.  In my opinion the best of them all is GoldGetter from CA.   Not only a SunBaker, but boy you better have great eyes to see such a monster.  Thanks for sharing everyone and keep it up as some fantastic finds.

• Like 1

I will always wonder how many feet I missed that one by - not many. I have never found a pound plus nugget myself but I have been lucky enough to be around when several were found. Steve's lunker I would have passed by on my first detecting trip to Ganes because it was where a lot of the large gold was found sitting on top in earlier decades. I have a picture of me proudly displaying a 3/4 oz nugget (or something like that) when that three pounder was somewhere a stone's throw nearby.

• Like 3

Using another hosting SITE

5 ounces in hot ground. Was sitting right out in the open area.

HandyNugget

Note the moss (green bit).It was hiding in the shade:cool:, 1.5 oz.

Moss1

Found these old Photo of my garrett Deepseeker gold detector finds. Note the gold ring near the larger nuggets

26 spec&4 oz nuggets1983

The wife with a 16 Oz  necklace

Carol-16-Oz

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, kiwijw said:

Hi geof_junk, Yer....bloody photobucket:angry::angry:. I use flickr now & all is good....at the moment any way.....

I saw your gold pic when you first put it up. Very nice. Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Thanks a lot JW. I have used Flickr as you advised and have updated my photos on page 2.

• Like 1