WesH

Mono Coil Versus DD Depth Difference

On 1/24/2018 at 9:14 PM, Reg Wilson said:

Hopefully I may be 'first cab off the rank'.

Again...😉 Good luck

JW🤠

1 hour ago, Jonathan Porter said:

The internet can be a treasure trove of manipulative tripe packaged as gospel truths, readers should be aware and not buy into the constant flow of effluent spilling out of the mouths/keyboards of mischief makers with way too much time on their hands.

JP

Hope that mischief makers comment wasn't directed at me, (it kind of rings a bell) as I don't have too much time on my hands at all. Just report on what is happening for me out in the field in the weekends in regards to these X coils. It is hard not to notice the increase in my gold take numbers since using them. Not so much there size but just the number of individual pieces, from old flogged ground using these coils. Just has to be something in that one would have to think. I take no notice of any preconceived hype & rants on what may be "rumoured" to be coming out in the far/near future. That is just time wasting IMHO. Show me the real deal, when it is physical.

Good luck out there

JW 🤠  

• Like 4

I hope the intention of the message was to shut down the 50% better than a GPZ rumours floating around that can pick up a 0.03 gram nugget in China from your dig hole in Australia. :laugh:

• Like 1

Hope that mischief makers comment wasn't directed at me, (it kind of rings a bell) as I don't have too much time on my hands at all. Just report on what is happening for me out in the field in the weekends in regards to these X coils. It is hard not to notice the increase in my gold take numbers since using them. Not so much there size but just the number of individual pieces, from old flogged ground using these coils. Just has to be something in that one would have to think. I take no notice of any preconceived hype & rants on what may be "rumoured" to be coming out in the far/near future. That is just time wasting IMHO. Show me the real deal, when it is physical.

Good luck out there

JW 🤠

You need to lighten up, not everything is about NZ and the marketing of X coils. I included a quote with my post, you should try reading it and looking beyond yourself for a moment!

JP

No Kiwijw, it was me he was referring to. All good, and sorry JP for pushing your buttons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jin said:

No Kiwijw, it was me he was referring to. All good, and sorry JP for pushing your buttons.

Hi Jin, not directed at you either, your entitled to ask. It's more in reference to General rumor mongering especially on social media. 

JP

3 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Hi Jin, not directed at you either, your entitled to ask. It's more in reference to General rumor mongering especially on social media. 

JP

Uh. Minelab slow drips vague marketing intended to generate rumors for all their new machines straight into the social media vein like it's advertising steroids. See: the Equinox. What exactly do you expect?

If one creates a monster, they had better be prepared to live with it.

Also see: Vanquish video, clearly intended to generate rumor. Is it not Minelab's video? If not, no one has bothered to say so since it's getting free advertising for them either way.

• Like 1

A straight answer might be nice.....but don't hold your breath.   Mushrooms spring to mind....kept in the dark and fed on excrement.

• Like 3

Dang, I almost missed this post because of the DD question...

I love the good information, I love the drama...and I love it when the teacher has to step in and quiet the students.

such fun

fred

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

JP

Lucky I don't do social media then. This forum is about as close as I get. JP, I think you & I are a bit touch sensitive at the moment. I mean no harm or malic. It isn't in my nature. I obviously aren't up to speed like you are with all the electronic magic under the hood of detectors or inside of coils that make them do what they do. So I can't report as a "tester"(which I don't pretend to be) on their technical why's & where fores. By no means am I making this all about me, but only sharing  what is happening & working for me out in the field to fellow like minded people out there. Hopefully others can see that & read into it what they will & whether they may see a benefit of these coils for there individual use. I have no financial involvement/benefit or affiliation with the company/person making these coils. Minelab let us down with the mention of a smaller coil being made that never developed. Take care & best of luck out there.

JW 🤠

• Like 5

On 5/14/2019 at 8:36 AM, kiwijw said:

............... JP, I think you & I are a bit touch sensitive at the moment. I mean no harm or malic. It isn't in my nature....................... By no means am I making this all about me, but only sharing  what is happening & working for me out in the field to fellow like minded people out there. Hopefully others can see that & read into it what they will & whether they may see a benefit of these coils for there individual use. I have no financial involvement/benefit or affiliation with the company/person making these coils. Minelab let us down with the mention of a smaller coil being made that never developed. Take care & best of luck out there.

JW 🤠

JW this thread is not about X coils its about DD versus Mono’s, so why are you cross pollinating? I’ve said what I needed to say on the subject elsewhere so why drag it here? Clearly you are wanting to prolong the exchange between us and are seeking approval from others by mentioning Minelab’s promise of something and not deliverimg. Seriously move on, because I sure have better things to do right now!

My reaction to the quote in this thread on what Minelab are doing with their latest announcement is because of someone quoting a statement of a  nonsense as being gospel, it happens every time Minelab drip feed a new product (like I said above I have no issue with Jin repeating it, just the statement made by someone else). I don’t always agree with the way Minelab go about their tickling of the market, but the untruths that get thrown around as a result are OFTEN just pure fabrication. I suppose from a marketing perspective any conversation is good publicity even if it is negative and false.

JP