Minelab SDC 2300 Bungee Attachment

~LARGO~

You know Fred---even if my rig works as well------- i have to help fund ML and other comapanies...... i do it so they will stay in business and give me plenty of ways to blow my money---LOLOL

Let me know Rick!!!

Chris P's Hip stick is great no doubt---i did like the compactness of this rig where the strut is almost completely out of the way//

we will see....you know the deal......lol

• 2 weeks later...

post-1-0-92183500-1422217089.jpg

post-1-0-67786300-1422217090.jpg

Here is the answer I got:

Part number is "8005-0080 Strap, Shaft With Buckle" for this item. It is not set up as a standard accessory item to purchase, but I suggest anyone wanting one to quote this part number to their dealer and see if it can be ordered.

I do not know the price and have been too busy to contact any dealer friends about it. Not likely to change for a couple weeks so I just figured I would post this in case anyone else can find out price/availability.

Hi all,

I think I saw one of the Minelab 8005-0080 Strap & Buckle arrangement on one of our premier nugget hunters detector, in a dealers SDC 2300 field test video.  That arrangement would be very good to use on any machine.

Thanks for the stock number, and photos, Steve!

Gary/Largo

Hi Steve,

Part number is "8005-0080 Strap, Shaft With Buckle" for this item. It is not set up as a standard accessory item to purchase, but I suggest anyone wanting one to quote this part number to their dealer and see if it can be ordered.

I gave this info to my local dealer Gerry McMullen, who called Minelab, the girl told him she couldn't find it anywhere in the Minelab data...  But she might be new, but that is the most current info I have on the part...

Too bad, as I think they might be handy, but then again, Minelab may have their reasons.

Gary/Largo

• 1 month later...

Did anyone ever find the minelab buckle and hook #8005-0080 ,strap that steve showed in feb?

We also were told at minelab they couldnt find it.   We know someone makes these for them, maybe the company that makes their harness, accessory bags, bugee cords.  Maybe this is a secret.    Rick