Anyone Have Suggestions On Good Detecting Gloves?

Maybe waterproof some of the time. Maybe warm some of the time. Sensitive enough to find small targets without having to take gloves off. And rugged. Maybe one pair for warm and another for waterproof. And then I will be going to the UK in late April so what would be good for over there? Any ideas of what has worked ( and not worked) would be much appreciated. thanks. I saw one YouTube vid where a guy was wearing Sealskinz but the reviews on Amazon weren't all the best and they are expensive.  

Here's a recent related thread:

On 1/22/2018 at 5:16 PM, martygene said:

Maybe one pair for warm and another for waterproof.

I think you're on the right track here.  Durable, flexible, dry, and warm -- trying to get all of those in a single pair of gloves is probably impossible.  One of the things that causes your fingers to get cold quickly is perspiration.  Warm gloves wick the perspiration away from your fingers.  That wicking requires bulk (but not necessarily a large mass).  Various kinds of natural and artificial wool help here.  Those materials aren't waterproof, so eventually you need a layer to accomplish that.  Put it all together and good luck finding the flexibility needed for dexterity.

I use Grease Monkey Gorilla Grip gloves for all weather conditions.  Perhaps not the best when cold and wet but at $3 pair, they last a long time and are easily replaced and I can still operate my phone, detector controls, and handle tiny targets without removing them and even though they are form fitting, have never ripped them or cut myself on sharp targets in the hole.  The inside (grip side) uses a nice grip nitrile-like material and the back is a breathable fabric.  Small enough to just shove into your pants pocket and light/compact enough to always carry a spare pair with ease in your finds pouch.

they look interesting. I'll check them out. Thanks. 

i got those gorilla gloves Chase. interesting. feel kinda weird at first but I'll wear them for a while and see. 

I purchase all my detecting gloves at Ollies. I recently bought a pair of fleece lined water proof gloves for $4.  Very well made and at a good price point compared to Walmart and Lowe's.  I wear these when it's both cold and wet.