New 61 Khz Makro Gold Kruzer

You have right and even more I was record it yesterday on IWA 2018:

• Like 2

On 3/5/2018 at 2:52 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Well they were saying March at one point and it’s March. Lots of time left in the month :happy:

Hi Steve,

I am still waiting to buy my Makro Gold Kruzer, and my dealer still can't tell me when the Gold Kruzer is available in the USA.  You only see them listed as pre sales on websites. I got so tired of this that I contacted Nokta in Turkey, and last week I received a message from Nokta saying: I Quote their words now: We have an update on the Gold Kruzer so we will have a few weeks delay. Thanks for your patience.

So Mike Hillis was reight when he said, I count on April when it comes out! Since Nokta has an update on the New Gold Kruzer and this is causing the delay, it is better to sit back and relax and wait a little longer. This can only be good and in our advantage, because we are getting a better beast!

Hope this will help Gold Kruzer enthusiasts.

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Or May. Whatever... detectors appear when they appear and not a moment sooner. Thank for the update! :smile:

Your welcome Steve.?

• 2 weeks later...

Cancelled my pre-order today.  I've grown tired of waiting and there is other stuff I need to do that I've been putting off because of the Gold Kruzer.   Once it does release, I'll take a look and if it looks good I'll fund it later in the year.   But right now there are a couple of coils I need and I have two detectors that need trips to the factory (Tesoro and Whites).  

I'm just not big on waiting on something once I've decided to obtain it.    The more I have to wait the less interested in it I become.  

HH
Mike

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2018 at 2:52 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Well they were saying March at one point and it’s March. Lots of time left in the month :happy:

Makro Gold Kruzer is now for sale and in stock ! 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2018 at 2:17 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Or May. Whatever... detectors appear when they appear and not a moment sooner. Thank for the update! :smile:

Steve you were right,as always the Makro Gold Kruzer came on the market in May, as you said!?

I watched the air-testing videos that came out on youtube yesterday (as I was contemplating this vs GM1000) from what I saw and the performance of the GM1000 which I just got and tested in the field and air-tested, I have no regrets. But it is a bit early to tell.

• 3 weeks later...