New 61 Khz Makro Gold Kruzer

21 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Rumor is March but that is all it is - a rumor.

Thanks Steve for your answer, thinking of preordering the Gold Kruzer.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve, just got an email today from Big Boy Hobbies,and Bart told me the Makro Gold Kruzer can come in any day now, but he couldn't say what day!

It is my understanding it may still be under development.  So I'd be looking for April.   May be wrong though.

Mike

I never ask, Steve.   Hopefully they have read my posts on the subject and saw the benefits of what I think I need on a detector to be successful.  

HH
Mike

Those of us who read forums looking for rational, intelligent discussion and reviews of equipment can quickly recognize that that's what you provide, Steve.  We like it.  (At least I do.)

I'm betting that any equipment manufacturer that wants objective, intelligent feedback about their equipment will continue to ask you to keep providing it in the future.  But you could be right about manufacturers who only want "yes-man" feedback, not objective, critical feedback.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What a nice thing to wake up to this morning. Thank you all.... it was a joke and I did not mean to derail the thread with it! Thanks John and Tom.

I am one of those people who followed a childhood passion that created a core direction for my entire life. I have been honored to associate with many amazing people and I count you among them Dilek. You have from our perspective here almost single-handedly turned skeptics into believers with your commitment to communication and unparalleled service. I am quite proud to have played a tiny part early on to alerting people that they should pay attention to Nokta and Makro as new movers and shakers in the industry. That promise continues to be realized at a speed that is quite stunning. The new Kruzer series is top of class product that quite frankly surpasses what I see from a few old school manufacturers. This kind of rapid innovation is what has been missing from the industry and can only result in better options for detectorists everywhere. You and your team have much to be proud of - now keep up the good work! :smile:

makro-gold-kruzer-display-controls.jpg

makro-gold-kruzer-nugget-prospecting-metal-detector-large.jpg