Seems We Could Use A Contest

Skate

This is a picture of the scales if we have a Runner up. The scales I found to be great and 10,000 dope dealers can’t be wrong. They can’t leave them out because the above will steal them.

Chuck

048F8A9D-33FD-4E44-A065-EACA994BF61F.jpeg

• Like 1

Remember people this contest is free .All you have to do is make a guess as to what day and time of the day I Ridge Runner will receive my Equinox.

If you live anywhere in this world ? I’ll ship free too .

So we need more people to jump on the bandwagon and make a guess.  Nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Chuck

PS If you are the winner and the scales you would want so be it and that goes for the running up if we have one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Remember people this contest is free .All you have to do is make a guess as to what day and time of the day I Ridge Runner will receive my Equinox.

If you live anywhere in this world ? I’ll ship free too .

So we need more people to jump on the bandwagon and make a guess.  Nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Chuck

PS If you are the winner and the scales you would want so be it and that goes for the running up if we have one.

Chuck it's very generous of you to run the contest.  One question, if nobody gets the exact date/time, will you select the closest match?

HH,
Brian

Two people will win and I don’t care how far your off!

I can’t give away but one hand detector but if both want the scales so be it.

Chuck

• Like 1