Maybe Today Is The Day

jjm861

Well jjm861 I’ve turned over every rock on the internet and have yet to find a word that has to do with the Equinox. Kellyco is a big dealer and they only say pre order.

We here in the US are looking at 30 th of the month. For you I hope the sky opens up and the Equinoxs fall out by the thousand.

Chuck

I have been watching the Minelab site for the add to change from Soon to out. I am excited but I would like to see those that can actually go out and dig get them soon. I am still frozen here in Minnesota and probably for the next 6 weeks, depending on if the groundhog sees the shadow. I still have my Safari if it does not get here soon.

P/S

I just bought 2 of those wireless modules for my Safari and the old Pioneer. They work fine with testing them. It will be nice to be detached from the detectors. (running nekid) :)  I am keeping all my detectors. Never know when company comes. (Like the grandkids)

Cheers,
Dilly Dilly

Morris

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjm861 said:

Currently it is roughly 5:40am on January 31 in Australia.  Maybe today is the day for the official release announcement :biggrin::biggrin:

Interesting time difference, never thought about it from where I live.

4 hours ago, Mark Gillespie said:

Interesting time difference, never thought about it from where I live.

Hey Mark....I am actually in Southern, CA....but just had to see what time it was in Austria this morning.  Am I impatient....no....but like I tell my better half....I am anxious :laugh::laugh:

It's currently 4:50 AM on Jan 31st in Malaysia... I can almost see the pallets being loaded on the trucks now!

• Haha 2

The last thing Minelab put in print said "Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from late January." They never changed or updated that statement so I expect someone will get one tomorrow.  

17 minutes ago, Mountain Mike said:

The last thing Minelab put in print said "Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from late January." They never changed or updated that statement so I expect someone will get one tomorrow.  

I can also read that as no earlier than late January.

In the words of the late, great Mel Fischer "Today's the day!"

Here's how things seem to be going with the EQ shipping from what I gather:

Another forum posted that ML said at the U.S. ML Dealers meeting this month that the EQ would be delayed.

Strictly looking at the shipping logistics to the U.S., I have doubts anyone in the U.S. will receive a production unit until March, perhaps even April depending on the delay.  If they ship via container shipment from Malaysia to the U.S. that's a good month or so, then they need to be processed through customs (unknown time delay), then shipped to the distributor. Will the distributor ship to the dealer to reship to the end customer?  Or will they drop ship it to the end customer on behalf of the dealer and save a bit of time? 

Hopefully ML will surprise us and everyone will have their pre-orders in hand sooner :wink:

Tomorrow is payday!

Sorry but I need that first and then I can worry about the Equinox. That being said I sure hope someone gets an equinox tomorrow because that will mean mine is coming soon. I hope it's one of you all. 

• Like 1