They’re Here!

Skate

2 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

It's 6:30 AM Friday in Australia as I type.....

getting exiting, lol....I get my Social Security check tomorrow also so it will be a big day for me, haha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jjm861 said:

I will be clicking on the Minelab site today.  I think 3:00pm Pacific Standard Time might be a good time to look....wink....wink.

I was also told 11:00 am Eastern time on the 2nd to check the minelab site for an announcement.  

7 hours ago, Skate said:

I have a long history of trying to be smarter than the directions.

Everyone knows reading directions is a last resort, it's like asking for direction when driving :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Oh, brother.

If true, way for Minelab to make this about Minelab instead of the buyers who have been waiting so long.   I don't mind the realities of development, production lines, and worldwide shipping delays, but to cause an additional delay for some executive's marketing stunt, spare me.  Hope he realizes that even if they do that, they will still get in folks' hands at different times due to local shipping times.

Why don't they have us all show up in front of the nearest Deus or AT Max user's house at the same time and taunt them with our new Equinoxes while the Minelab blimps and drones take pictures of us all doing it across the world at a synchronized predetermined flash mob time.  Lol.

The dealers in Austrailia probably will get them first if they ship worldwide all at once. With a delay, it would show there are no preferences. I did not hear this from Minelab. 

I am sure Minelab will have some kind of filming of someone opening up one of the first ones. 

I was also told that gold mode will be selectable single frequency, not multi-IQ like the other modes. What ever that is, I am waiting to learn the Nox800.

26 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Everyone knows reading directions is a last resort, it's like asking for direction when driving :biggrin:

If there are pictures I am fine. Lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Morris said:

I was also told that gold mode will be selectable single frequency, not multi-IQ like the other modes. What ever that is, I am waiting to learn the Nox800.

That was true initially but changed some time ago, so whoever is saying that has not kept up. Gold Mode has 20 khz, 40 khz, and Multi-IQ options.

• Like 3