Can A Guy In 2018 Go To Yuma, Az And Find Gold With A Detector?

• 4 weeks later...

To beatup I live in Yuma in the foothills and I have been out a few times and would like to know where to go to find some gold like nuggets I just started to get into it I just love it so if u know of any good ideas to go will u please get back with me thank u 

This is great information to know as when I finally quit my day job so I can chase the gold on my own terms, I'll be visiting Yuma in the wintertime to get away from our northern cold.

Thanks for the information, for the pictures as well, and all the best,

Lanny

• 4 months later...

I have a home in Yuma and my wife and I would love to get together with others in the Yuma area to metal detect for gold.  We currently have 3 other people that we go out detecting with and we would all like to learn how to detect for gold nuggets and just get together and have a good time.  We will be back in Yuma in November.  My email is cipjh77@yahoo.com and phone is 208.484.9239 if anyone wants to get ahold of us.

• Like 1

Yes a thread from last year, but dang, those oranges look good...  Wouldn’t mind having some of that tasty gold. Up here in NY our oranges are,,,    well, yuk.

• Like 1