Equinox Now Shipping

https://www.minelab.com/usa/customer-care/product-notices?article=326353

Our new EQUINOX Series of detectors is now shipping to our distribution network and on to customers who have pre-ordered detectors.*

*Initial availability will be limited in all regions due to the very high pre-release demand. Dealers will soon be notified regarding local allocations and shipments. Please contact your local dealer for specific availability information. We will be doing our best to get detectors to all customers across February to fulfil pre-orders as quickly as possible.

326354.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ☠ Cipher said:

https://www.minelab.com/usa/customer-care/product-notices?article=326353

Our new EQUINOX Series of detectors is now shipping to our distribution network and on to customers who have pre-ordered detectors.*

*Initial availability will be limited in all regions due to the very high pre-release demand. Dealers will soon be notified regarding local allocations and shipments. Please contact your local dealer for specific availability information. We will be doing our best to get detectors to all customers across February to fulfil pre-orders as quickly as possible.

326354.jpg

I know you are excited, but please tell me 1 dealer in the US who they shipped to today? There have not been any.

I spoke with Debbie and on Monday Feb. 5th 2018, she is going to let us dealers know who gets them and how many.

Yes I too am pissing all over myself waiting to get them...but the way the wording is makes it look like they shipped to Dealers today and that is not the case (at least not in the US).  My phone probably rang 30 extra times today.  Please be patient and respectful of the dealers who are trying to get them to you ASAP.  Now if I get that same 1 person calling me 30 more times this weekend...I'm going to tape a nickel between their coil and coil cover...before I send their detector

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Completely Minelabs wording. I know nothing about it actually other than what Minelab puts out there. The whole thing was a complete copy and paste. This is what they've posted to Facebook and their website. I can imagine what you dealers must be going through though. There was a thread on Facebook where guys were saying KellyCo isn't even answering their phones today. I actually haven't preordered one yet. I'm stuck waiting until my taxes come back, which is any day now. 

Cipher,  I knew that when it was posted, as we received the info...but at the same time I was scratching my head and clearing the ringing from my ears.  Nothing pointed at you, I was just asking if you or anyone else in the US knows for certain EQ's shipped to them today. 

I just had another update with Debbie 5 minutes ago and we'll get updates of quotas on Monday.

Hopefully my Pre Orders Shipment will be covered by my 2 Pre Paid customers.

• Like 2

...Hopefully my Pre Orders Shipment will be covered by my 2 Pre Paid customers...

...well, I hope so too...!!

• Like 1

I hate to think I may need to resort to tele-transporting one all the way from Australia, at this late date!!

• Like 1

I have no special knowledge on this but I would anticipate a trickle followed by a flood. My guess is Minelab had units prepositioned in the U.S. and elsewhere to get a few units out to everyone, but they were probably shipped air. The bulk is probably on the way by container ship and will arrive later. Basically at this point I think we are talking shipping/logistical stuff. Just guessing though but makes sense to me.

Gerry, you should know by now - dealers are always the last to be told anything!

• Like 2

Hey Gerry my wife got a big laugh from your post, the pissing and the nickel parts.