GPZ 7000 Users Manual

Codan's original FCC filing for approval request confidentiality for the users manual till 28 Dec. 2014. Well, I have some time in the evenings to poke around looking for stuff online and no manual yet.

I just checked on the FCC website and the date has been extended till 28 March 2015. Guess we have to wait a while.

Edit 1/4/2018 - Latest official version of Minelab GPZ 7000 Instruction Manual

Seen that the other day. 3 month extension might coincide with rumours of some testing issues?

Probably only rumour but either way hopefully whenever it is released it will be as good or better than anticipated.

Unfortunately I will need more than 3 months to save the $$$'s so it doesn't worry me too much - very eager to check it out though :-D

I am looking at it the other way. It may be that the confidentiality agreements can only be done up to the end of a year, but that extensions are available. The bottom line being they have not asked for a 12 month or even a 6 month extension but a 3 month extension. I think that is pretty heavy evidence of an early 2015 release. Good deal for me because my GPX 5000 is now gone and I am chomping at the bit to hit the ground with the latest and greatest.

2015 is really going to be a Happy New Year for detectors!

• Like 1