Waiting For V4.2 To Fix Mi6 Connectivity

unearth

Four days detecting and nothing but problems with the MI6 pin pointer. V4.1 is worse than v4.0 ever was. So, MI6 pin pointer is going back on the shelf or being sold unless Xp can come up with a fix for the connectivity problem. I'm tired of having to shut down the Deus once or twice to get the coil to connect after turning off the pin pointer. Anybody got any other ideas?

The issue is, when I turn the pin pointer off, the coil doesn't come back on. I get the "no coil" flashing. Sometimes I can turn the pin pointer back on, then off again and the coil will connect. Lately though, I have had to turn the Deus completely off, headphones off and start from the beginning. Now, this doesn't happen every time, but it seems to happen three to five times per three or four hunt. That may not seem like a lot, but it can be very annoying and frustrating when you're out in the field thinking, "is the coil coming back on or am I going to have to start over?" It breaks up your concentration.

I'm not sure what you mean by "configs." By the way, I'm using the nine inch HF coil at 28 kZh usually.

Would removing the pin pointer and then pair it up again help? Should I re-load 4.1? Can I re-load 4.1 over 4.1 or do I have to re-load 4.0 and then download 4.1 over 4.0?