Minelab Equinox - The Best All Around Detector I Have Ever Used!

Thanks Steve for the comment on the Equinox.

I’m very excited to get the Equinox soon to see what it’s all about. Best of luck!

WOW! That's a powerful statement about the Equinox. Maybe I shouldn't have bit the bullet and bought the CTX too but my son and Grandson will end up with good detectors. 

I have never been sorry for buying any detector. 

After reading over the past months all these opinions on this detector I’m glad I have one on order.  Makes me wonder how a machine like the Gold Monster would excel if it had multi frequency using the higher frequencies.

As far as I know Gold Monster is the last truly new single frequency detector we will see from Minelab. I am not counting the recent refresh of the Go-Find series. Multifrequency / advanced processing is the future now, and I have no doubt a Multi-IQ based nugget detector would excel across the board. For a VLF - you always have to include that caveat when talking gold prospecting.

• Like 2

Thanks for all your efforts both on this forum and your work in helping bring the Equinox to market.. I sensed that very first early morning as I watched the drop at Detectival that the Equinox was going to be special.. I texted my dealer right then and ordered one.  I started selling off all my detectors immediately knowing the used market would soon get flooded when everyone figured it all out.  Thanks for running the best detector forum out there!

Bryan

• Thanks 2

My gut from the beginning was this is a winner. I was #1 on my dealers list, but, due to a family tragedy, he suspended his business. I'm 15th or 16th on another list and have paid in full. I can't wait to take it back to all my spots that had produced last year!!