Nice factory chestmount 4b.  11” coil and Jimmy Sierra chest harness - $250 shipped.

6A8D1F4F-5346-4146-B344-BD2740C09EF8.thumb.jpeg.e9d6139377748570928e3846f3daf8d6.jpegF1DABA6A-26C9-4FD0-B3A4-F049DDA47B29.thumb.jpeg.502f8107a80a1574e9fd4d7506ce9f6d.jpeg

The 4B was my very first metal detector.  Didn't have a clue and no local help or tips and with the "foreign" lingo in the manual it was a real experience. Needless to say I got there eventually. LOL

Tom

• Similar Content

• By dbsmokey
      Used only once.  In mint condition. Comes with box,manual and stock coil.

$500 included shipping/insurance to ConUS. via Paypal gift.  $520 if you prefer not to use Paypal Gift. 

• By afreakofnature
      I am selling my CTX 3030.  This is used but never abused and always well taken care of.  This is probably less used than most, as I am mainly a prospector and not much of a relic hunter.  No more warranty.  Up do to date on all firmware and gaskets.  Everything works perfect.  I will even include my "custom made" travel rod.  I never got to try it, but should work great!

-You get everything that was in the box except the instructions (which can be downloaded from Minelab)

-Original Box (not shown in photos)

-17 inch Minelab coil with extra cover.

-6 inch Minelab coil

-and my custom made travel rod.

(Everything you see in the photos is what you will be getting)

Cash or PayPal Friends and Family (you can even use your Credit Card but PayPal will charge you 4%)

PM me if interested or have questions.

• By Buzzard
      I have 2 whites detectors for sale
      1 . WHITES MXT.
      6x10 coil
      4x6 coil
      D2 coil 
      stock 950 coil
      works great, got an Equinox and don't use them anymore.
      ASKING 525.00 plus shipping
       2.  Whites MX SPORT
      stock coil 
      7 inch coil 
      headphones
      Asking  600.00  plus shipping
      Open to reasonable offers on 1 or both.
      Located in Golden Valley AZ might be able to meet is not to far......
    • By PG-Prospecting
      I have two coils that i am selling.     The first is a Detech 21X17 sef DD butterfly coil.  Only been used a few times.  It is for sd, gp and gpx detectors.   $375   The second is a Coiltek 12x8 platypus DD coil.  Used only a few times.  It is also for  sd, gp, and gpx detectors.  $200   Feel free to message me if you have any questions.     Thanks!

• By IronDigger
      Recently found gold from the Sierras....total weight 10.30 grams. 415.00 includes shipping w/ signature verification. p.m. if interested. 

• By DolanDave
      I am selling a Minelab GPZ 19" Coil. Aftermarket coil cover is on it, and comes with stock coil cover also as shown in pictures. $1,000  Free shipping within the U.S. only. Message, Text, or call 702-544-0575
      Dave