Gerry's Is Getting An Equinox Delivery Tuesday!

mn90403

If you are not reading all the threads then you would have missed this:

I did get confirmation this afternoon of shipping to me...yippie.

Gerry said that.

Mitchel

• Like 2

I didn't make my Equinox purchase from Gerry.  I didn't have to prepay because of my 'relationship' with my dealer but Minelab wanted to send to prepays first so I followed the rules.  Bill will have my detector this weekend and send it to me.  I'll have it for my beaches early next week!  I'll tell you when I get it.

Dealers don't want to get caught in the who's first game.  Please don't ask them how many.

Steve has said the fire storm was about to begin and now it has.  Two months from now it will probably be out.

Mitchel

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Steve has said the fire storm was about to begin and now it has.  Two months from now it will probably be out.

Mitchel

I'm not sure I understand you here.  Two months from now what will be out?  The Equinox???  Deliveries are already being made, so that can't be what you mean.  The Equinox to everybody who has prepaid?  The Equinox to those who haven't prepaid?  Please elaborate what you mean Mitchel.

The 'storm' right now will be 'Where is mine?'  How much longer will it be before they are 'on the shelf' and I can just buy one.  'I've been waiting since last summer ... 'Why can't I have mine now?' etc, etc.

The pent-up demand has had the fuse lit.

How much time before you get more?  That storm.

Mitchel 

• Like 1

To Spain they will arrive only 4 units and from what I have understood to England they arrive only 10. It is what I have understood, it could be that this ill-informed

It is impossible to deliver every presold detector to everyone immediately. Small numbers are being allocated around the entire world so a few get out to all regions. More machines will follow very soon. Not everyone can be first. In general, those that put money down early are getting the first machines. Those that waited to do so will be later in line. That’s just the reality of the supply chain ramping up.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

I didn't make my Equinox purchase from Gerry.  I didn't have to prepay because of my 'relationship' with my dealer but Minelab wanted to send to prepays first so I followed the rules.  Bill will have my detector this weekend and send it to me.  I'll have it for my beaches early next week!  I'll tell you when I get it.

Dealers don't want to get caught in the who's first game.  Please don't ask them how many.

Mitchel

The 'fire storm' will only be out if Minelab recognizes the amount of interest in their new detector and seriously ramps up production...personally I see this getting worse and worse as a few finally get out and the reports (of just how good/versatile it is) begin coming out....

so the fire storm really begins next week and will build as folks see how few have actually been shipped out....we're talking very large Worldwide demand here folks...

oh and Minelab, if you're listening, it's absolutely necessary to let us know exactly what you plan on doing to put this fire storm out....cheers....