Makro Multi Kruzer Field Test Finds Big Spanish Silver

Took a field trip to field test the new Makro Multi Kruzer on the Spanish Trail:

I tested the 2-TONE, 3-TONE and 4-TONE search modes exclusively.  Out of these three modes, the 4-TONE is hands down the hottest, with 2-TONE and 3-TONE about tied.   4-TONE is extra sparky, and does it LOVE silver!  

I mentioned this in another post, but I did previously run into EMI issues on a consistent basis at one of these sites when I had my F75 LTD, and even after upgrading to the F75 LTD2, EMI was pretty noticeable, but tolerable. I was running the extra sparky 4-TONE mode on the Multi Kruzer, and it ran flawlessly, not even a hint of EMI (except when you set the machine down to dig). 3-TONE mode handles EMI better then 4-TONE, but 4-TONE is more powerful and hence, more susceptible to EMI.  I had a great time,  and I'm amazed at what was found from our "hunted out" sites.   The Multi Kruzer in 19kHz 4-TONE mode is a confidence builder in that you do not feel you are not leaving targets behind, unlike I've experienced with some other detectors.

Funny story - The site I dug the seated dime you'll see in the video isn't really a big secret, a couple dozen period coins (British gold coin, reales, seateds, IHP's, etc.) have been recovered at it.   It's getting tough, the last time I was there prior to this trip, I didn't get any period coins.  It has sea of nail environs, with myriads of shotgun, riffle and small arms shells to weed through.  Just a few days before I went on my trip, Tom got a call from one of his detecting acquaintances that he saw the site and asked if he knew anything about it. Ended up that he and another guy detected it with a CTX and a Dues XP and got no coins. I went in and hunted right behind them (I could see their dig holes, as unfortunately they didn't even bother to fill them in) and managed to pull out a nice seated dime.  The icing on the cake was that the dime was only a couple of feet from one of their dig holes :rolleyes:

Spanish Trail Multi Kruzer Road Trip Wrap-Up Video

This is the same site I tested the Makro Racer 2 when it was first publicly released:

HH,
Cal

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Makro Multi Kruzer Field Test Finds Big Spanish Silver

Thanks for the time and effort to make and share this video. This machine has me rethinking my next purchase!